Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text and references adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All figures and illustrations are uploaded as seperate files as specified in the Author Guidelines (.png, .jpg, .tiff or .gif format in high resolution: 300 dpi or higher).
- All the research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
Articles published in Clinical Health Promotion are “open access”. This means that the articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial License, which permits any non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and source are credited.